Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 15 Nov 28 2011

To day was a slow but steady day ending with pet night Had a young man who was 4 years old  come in to visit Santa He was all proud he had dressed himself and he had done a great job as you can see in the next photo

                                                           
                                He was wearing a black fedora a  t shirt with a clip on blue red tie a black vest jeans and  cowboy boots He was a most incredible vocal kid that I have talked to I asked him if he had a girlfriend he informed me matter of factually that he had no girlfriend but that he was married  I asked him how long he had been married he informed me that he had been married for one hundred years. We went on to other things then I went back to his marriage and when I mentioned to him that he had told me he was four years old earlier and now he had been married for 100 years I asked hime to explain the differences He informed me that his marriage had seemed like a hundred years I said oh I understand and on we went with another tangent of the conversation He was so totally honest sincere and hilarious with a great sense of imagination a future story teller for sure


                         After a brief break where Santa Skyped to the North pole to check on how the day had gone in the workshop and how the Reindeer where doing Santa was back on the set for pet night We had three canine visitors A large Poddle a medium size Retriever and a small Pappion  The first picture was the Poddle
                A perfect picture if there ever was one
         


                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment